Sunday, April 17, 2011

New York, Boston & New England - Day 3

Day three of my trip, unluckily, was on the rainier side. Nevertheless, my city exploring continued, I just took the opportunities to stay inside and dry.
First stop was right across my hotel: St. Patrick's Cathedral. I continued through East Midtown, where I spent some time in the famous Waldorf Astoria hotel and Grand Central Terminal. There I continued shooting some video sequences. So stay tuned for a hopefully nice time lapse/tilt shift video of typical NYC scenes! Right now I'm working on it ;)
Not far away the New York Public Library waited for me to come in. Nice place to be and study!
Later in the evening I met my former boss on Ellis Island for dinner in Chelsea. I was excited seeing her, since it already has been a while. It was an exceptionally pleasant night with great conversations and Italian food ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment