Thursday, October 14, 2010

Volleyball Time

Here we are. Last weekend I was scheduled to volunteer as linesman at a high-class volleyball tournament in my home town. As I grabbed my camera during my pause the chief organizer approached my full of excitement (probably due to the sight of my tele lens plus lens hood, which very much looks like I am a professional... ;) ) and asked my to take as much pics as I can so I can give them to him afterwards. In order to get full access to the playing field, he granted me even a press accreditation :D Well, now I am hired for the next year's edition of the tournament. Three days of shooting... my 16 gigs memory card won't last I believe.
But actually it was my very first try to capture some sports scenes. The 55-200mm zoom was worth the buy, but having the right thing in focus is pretty tough. Nevertheless, there is some usable output. See yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment